Raising a child is hard enough.
Raising a child to be musical can be even harder.
I’ve been there.
I know that it can be difficult.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Having taught over 150 students and raised two vivacious children of my own, I discovered that parents are the key component to a child’s musical success.
Music teachers see a child for only 30-60 minutes a week.
The remaining 100+ hours of a child’s waking life are
in the hands of the parent.
Most parents want to help but don’t know how.
Workshops & Courses
- the many benefits to making music
- how to create a musical home
- when your child should begin lessons
- what instrument to choose
- how to help your child with practicing
- how to awaken your child’s desire to make music
- simple things you can do starting now
“I was so excited after attending Barbie’s talk. It was presented in a very cohesive manner and had something for parents of children of all ages and levels.”
– Poppea Dorsam, Doctor of Musical Arts & Parent
Want to raise a joyful & musical child?
Join the Musical Nest community today and get The 20 Keys to Great Practicing Tip Sheet plus regular exclusive content.